Monday, April 23, 2012

RE:Fresh's My Babysitter’s a Vampire Caption Contest

Fresh TV is finally doing something for My Babysitter's a Vampire fans online. Usually they are leaning towards the Total Drama world. Via Brendan at the RE:Fresh blog:

Hey gang!

We’ve got something for you guys today that I’ve been looking forward to for a while! Many of you already know about our awesome fan art group on deviantART, re:Fresh Pics and the monthly art jams we hold there. Coming up in May, we’re trying something totally different which should give even more fans a chance to participate: the first My Babysitter’s a Vampire caption contest!


Here’s now it works: download the screenshot above either here or on deviantART and add a caption to it. The funnier the better! Then submit it to the group. At the end of May, we’ll pick our favourites and share them on here on the blog! Simple but awesome!

Remember to keep things all-ages appropriate – that means avoid any salty language or inappropriate references – but otherwise get creative! Speech bubbles, motivational posters, it’s all good! If you have any questions, just drop me a line in the comments below! I’m really looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with!

Stay fresh,
Brendan

RE:Fresh Blog - My Babysitter’s a Vampire Caption Contest