Monday, September 10, 2012

The Magazine: EXCLUSIVE Interview with Atticus Mitchell

The Magazine has an exclusive interview with Atticus Mitchell on season two of My Babysitter's a Vampire, working in the entertainment industry, and his high school memories.

The Magazine: What made you want to start acting?

Atticus Mitchell: I was interested in it at a young age, but I never really pursued it because I always had other interests, like music. Then, it kind of came easily… There was an agent who lived down the street and I quickly picked myself up by my bootstraps! 

TM: What was your favourite part about filming season two of MY BABYSITTER’S A VAMPIRE? 

AM: Seeing everybody again. I missed these guys a lot! The first season was fun, but in the second season we were a lot more comfortable with each other. It’s just really nice working with them.

TM: Is there a particular scene or episode that you’re really excited for fans to see?

AM: We have a Halloween episode… I can’t really say too much, but it was the most fun and probably the best episode of the season. It’s so great!

To see the rest of this interview with Atticus & the Magazine, click here.

My Babysitter's a Vampire season 2 airs Thursdays at 7:30PM ET on Teletoon, and Fridays & Sundays in September on Disney Channel.

No comments: