Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Magazine: EXCLUSIVE Interview with Vanessa Morgan

The Magazine has an exclusive interview with Vanessa Morgan on season two of My Babysitter's a Vampire, working in the entertainment industry, and her high school memories.

The Magazine: What inspired you to start acting?

Vanessa Morgan: I started off with singing. I was performing and an agent saw me singing and was like, “You should try acting!” I’ve always been a singer, but I tried it and it quickly became another interest and passion of mine.

TM: How did you become interested in music?

VM: My family noticed at a young age that I had a talent, so I performed all around California and then I moved to Canada and I just kept with it.

TM: Is there a particular scene or episode that you’re really excited for fans to see?

VM: The Egyptian episode where a mummy, who I have a thing for, comes to life.

To see the rest of this interview with Vanessa & the Magazine, click here.

My Babysitter's a Vampire season 2 airs Thursdays at 7:30PM ET on Teletoon, and Fridays & Sundays in September on Disney Channel.

No comments: